Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Back from Mendocino

California Witchcamp was amazing. Everyday felt as though I had a year in personal growth. I feel like a new person.

The only thing that I did not like at Witchcamp was eating what other people fed me. It was good food, but it wasn't my food. I came back and started making delicious things. Today I am going to set up some yogurt. Last night I made simple simple stuff. Steamed artichokes, oven fries, and steak. It tasted like bliss. I also had great friends to share it, which always helps.

Before I left I got some purslane vinegar going, that will be ready in 5 weeks.

Today I am going up to Tilden park with some fellow campers, which will be good. I miss the woods already. I forgot to mention before that I now have a garden, I think that will open up good things for me.

No comments: